The Best Soft Shell Crab Recipe In 5 Styles
Soft shell crab brings people delicious dishes for the whole family that are very easy to make. It contains a lot of minerals, especially calcium, which helps middle-aged women limit osteoporosis. This seafood species can also process a lot of nutritious dishes for the family. Learning about soft shell crab recipe will be essential for housewives as well as those who love cooking. The following article Fishermen's Net will share the recipes to create the most delicious dish from shelled crab.
1. Fried soft shell crab recipe
If you are looking for the best soft shell crab recipe, don't miss the way to make deep-fried shell crab. This is a delicious and healthy dish for the whole family. The recipe we share below will help you get the best fried food.
- You can go to the supermarket to buy 4 shelled crabs just enough for the family's meal. Should choose fresh, large shelled crabs for easier processing.
- Prepare 1 more egg to make fried crabs and shelled crabs
- Milk is indispensable for this dish, so prepare cup of milk
- To make breadcrumbs, you need 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare more cooking oil for frying after processing
To be able to complete a deep-fried dish from shellfish, you can apply the following steps:
Rinse each soft shell crab with cold water. At the shell of the crab lift the pointed side of the upper shell and pull the gills of the crab out. Continue doing the same for the bottom shell, twisting and pulling to make it easier to remove the tail flap. Scissors can be used to cut off the inedible excess of the crab. Then continue to rinse with clean water and dry or let it dry for a few minutes.
Put the prepared cooking oil in a pot and heat the oil in a deep fryer to about 365 degrees F (180 degrees C). Continue whisking the eggs and milk together. Take a part of salt and pepper and mix well into the dough. Finally, put the shelled crabs lightly salted, then dip in the mixed flour, dip in the egg bowl and back into the flour.
Once you've dunked the crabs in the flour and eggs, carefully place the crabs in the heated fryer. Proceed to cook and wait for 1 to 2 minutes or observe until the crab is golden brown on one side.
Then proceed to turn the top of the crab upside down and continue to cook it until it turns golden on the curved side. Once cooked, you just need to put the crab on a paper towel to drain the oil and let it cool. So we finished the fried crab dish quickly and easily.
Enjoy the delicious taste of Fried soft shell crab
2. Sauteed soft shell crab recipe
The sauteed soft shell crab recipe we give below will be useful information that you can apply. Before proceeding, we need to prepare the ingredients.
Ingredients for preparing sauteed soft shell crab
- Prepare 4 crabs for a small family meal
- Add 1 chicken egg to make the crab more crispy
- Indispensable fried dough
- Commonly used spices: fish sauce, seasoning seeds, salt, ground chili, tamarind.
- Lettuce, tomato, cucumber served with
Steps to make the dish
When you have bought soft shell crabs, remove the bibs, wash, drain, and cut the crabs in half. Marinate the crabs with spices including seasoning, salt, sugar, stir well, then leave to marinate for about 30-40 minutes for the crabs to absorb the spices.
Cracked and beaten eggs, crispy fried dough for a separate bowl. Pickled lettuce, washed with diluted salt water, drained. Wash tomatoes, thinly slice or add areca. Cucumbers are washed, scrubbed at both ends and cut into thin slices.
Soft shell crabs have just finished marinating, then roll over the beaten eggs. Then you dip the crab into a bowl of deep-fried flour so that the flour layer clings to the outside of the crab like a tight coat.
Prepare a deep pan, add cooking oil to boil, then slowly drop the crabs into deep-fried until crispy, evenly cooked on both sides. When the crab is cooked, take it out and put it on paper towels to absorb the oil.
Mix the fish sauce, sugar, tamarind powder, chili powder and a little water, then bring it to a boil, season with spices to taste. Stir well by hand until the mixture is smooth.
Sauteed soft shell crab recipe is simple and easy to make
3. Soft shell crab sandwich recipe
We will take you to learn Thai soft shell crab recipe in the simplest way:
Ingredients to prepare
- 4 large soft shell crabs
- 1 tomato
- Basil leaves, olive oil soup, red wine vinegar soup, sugar, black pepper.
- Unsalted Butter Soup
- 4 slices of toast or regular bread is fine
- Prepare more mayonnaise
Steps to take
Prepare to preheat the oven to 300°F, place the tomatoes on a baking sheet and wait until the tomatoes are a deeper red. Estimated time is about 30 minutes after leaving to cool.
Put the prepared ingredients such as basil, olive oil, vinegar and sugar in a stir-fry into 1 part of the tomato puree.
Stir in flour and season with salt and pepper, then dip the crab into it. In a saucepan, heat butter until foamy. Add the crab to the pan and cook until golden and crispy. When the bottom is cooked, turn the crab over and cook until crispy.
Spread 4 slices of bread combined with mayonnaise, then put lettuce leaves, crab, ketchup, sliced tomatoes and onions on top of the bread.
Crab dishes are rich in nutrients
4. Pan fried soft-shell crab recipe
Among the delicious dishes from soft shell crabs, Pan fried soft-shell crab is the simplest and easiest dish to make. Therefore, housewives can completely apply this soft shell crab recipe to make their family every meal. First, everyone will have to prepare all the ingredients for processing.
Ingredients needed to prepare the dish
- The step of preparing ingredients is also very important, if you do not prepare the dish, the dish will not be as delicious as the original.
- Depending on the number of people in the family, you can choose for yourself the most suitable amount of soft shell crab.
- Prepare one and a teaspoon of salt to spice up the dish
- There should be a little garlic powder to make the taste more fragrant
- Add other spices like: Seasoning, chili, pepper, Parsley, roughly chopped, Lemon wedges
- A sufficient amount of butter for the cooking process
Steps to make the dish
Clean the shelled crab as in the cleaning step we introduced in the dishes above. Since crabs live in the sea, they need to be cleaned thoroughly.
With the dry ingredients prepared earlier, mix them all together on a large plate. Then proceed to put each crab into the flour mixture evenly and discard the remaining flour.
Heat the butter over high heat in a cast iron skillet. Put the crab in the butter pan and cook for about 3 minutes. Once the crab is golden brown, turn the other side down and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the crab is red and covered with a golden and crispy coating.
With this dish we can serve with lemon and parsley. This is a popular Japanese soft shell crab recipe that you can refer to.
Pan fried soft-shell crab is simple and easy to make
5. Deep fried soft shell crab recipe
Ingredients to be prepared
- Choose the number of crabs according to the family's eating needs
- 1 chicken egg
- Minced onion, chili, coriander
- Rice flour, wheat flour, yeast flour
- Chili sauce, fresh butter, salt
- Pepper skull, cooking oil
- Seasoning, Mayonnaise Sauce Mayonnaise Sauce
Steps to make the dish
Clean crab, cut in half, marinate with minced garlic, pepper and seasoning to absorb. Lettuce, washed and dried.
Mix flour and warm water, then leave for about 10 minutes. Mix 50g rice flour with 200g flour, 200ml warm water, and egg yolk.
Heat the oil, dip the crabs in dry flour, coat in a thin layer, then fry until golden brown, pour melted butter over the crabs, drain the oil.
Deep fried soft shell crab - a favorite dish of many people
Above are 5 soft shell crab recipes shared by Fishermen's Net in the most detail for everyone. To make the dish more delicious as well as more flavorful, you can add some sauces such as: tamarind sauce, Thai sauce, tartar sauce,... Surely these will be delicious dishes and delicious. provide more nutrition for the family. Hopefully, through what we share in this article, you will have more useful experiences for the menu in your family.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Sale price