Jumbo oysters are also called large oysters, giant oysters or big oysters
You'll be sure to enjoy the rich texture, fresh, sweet and slightly salty taste of our jumbo oysters.
How to eat jumbo oysters?
There are many ways to cook oysters, they can be eaten raw on the half shell, steamed, baked, grilled, broiled, fried, sautéed, stewed,... Bake or grill is a great way to unleash the meatier texture that is low in fat and high in protein.
- With baking, you can bake with cream and butter.
- For grilled jumbo oysters, you can grill with herby butter-based sauce and breadcrumbs as the toppings.
- With steaming method, you can steam with ginger, spring onion, soy sauce and oil.
By the way, the best way that Vietnamese people usually enjoy is grilling with butter or scallion oil, add some peanut and Mozarella cheese for more flavor.
How to store big oysters?
- Do not store oysters covered in either fresh water or salt water
- Stack oysters flat side up in a dish, cover with a damp towel
- Your oysters can be refrigerated below 45°F
Our jumbo oysters for sale now! We offer the best price on shipping large oysters and other seafood products. It is highly recommended to plan your jumbo oysters delivery for the same day you will cook your oysters (choose the receive date before add to cart).