Customers also bought:
2 lb Fresh Maine Lobster
- Overnight shipping included
- Guaranteed to Arrive Alive
- Sustainably Harvested
- Weight Range: 1.9-2.2 lb per Lobster
Our 2 lb Maine lobsters, hand-harvested and select graded for quality. Whether you’re planning a family meal or a large event, our fresh 2 lb lobsters are a great choice for a hearty dish you and your fellow diners will enjoy. When you place your order, you’ll be able to choose the date you want your seafood delivered. This will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your lobster will be delivered when you’re expecting it.
We want as many people as possible to enjoy our seafood and get a taste of Maine. That’s why we offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
Side Dishes Perfect for 2 lb Lobster
No lobster is complete without a drawn butter sauce for dipping. Alternatively, stir in lemon juice and chopped parsley for a lemon-butter. Or gently sauté chopped garlic in butter for a garlic-butter.
Serve lobster with green bean salad to balance the richness of the seafood is the best idea. You can also make some baked potatoes, Macaroni cheese, Boston baked beans for side dishes and turn your lobster dinner into an impressive feast.
Some quick-cook lobster instruction
- Boiling (timing after the water boiled) ~ 18 - 20 min
- Steaming (timing after the water boiled) ~ 20 - 22 min
- Baking/Grilling: Internal temperature of lobster is 145 degrees Fahrenheit
Choose a pot that has lots of room for the water boiling to cook the lobsters
- How to tell if lobster is undercooked? The meat is partly transparent
- How to tell if lobster is overcooked? The meat is chewy and tough
Have fun. Eat well. Place an order with Fishermen’s Net today. Looking for more detailed instructions on how to cook a live lobster? Check out our blog!
Warning: Closing claws and tails can cause bodily harm. If lobsters arrive without bands, please exercise extreme caution when handling.