How To Broil Whole Lobster?
Lobster is a delicious dish that anyone can make any dish. This is also a type of seafood with high nutritional value that is good for the health of the whole family. But instead of cooking simple dishes like before, people can create new ones. The dish you can refer to is broil lobster without using a lot of unhealthy fats. Below will be how to broil whole lobster that you can refer to. Fishermen's Net will teach you how to make broil lobster for 2 people. The way to do it is not too difficult, you just need to refer to the necessary information.
Broil whole lobster offers delicious food
Before how to broil whole lobster you need to learn to choose the ingredients to make this dish:
- 2 live lobsters
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 sprig of parsley
Prepare all ingredients before processing
When choosing lobster, you also need to pay attention to some tips to be the freshest. Limit the selection of lobsters that appear weak, no longer active. Since it may have been caught for a long time, it is no longer fresh. A small caveat is that captive lobsters will not be fed and their meat will gradually come out of the shell more easily during cooking. If you want to have the freshest and most delicious food, choosing live lobster is also very important. If you feel lazy to go out to buy or don't know how to choose, you can choose to buy fresh lobster at Fishermen's Net.
- Preparation time: about 15 minutes
- Cooking time: About 20 minutes
So just waiting for about 35 minutes you can get a broiled whole lobster.
The steps to make broiled whole lobster
2 ways of killing lobster
A live lobster when brought back should not be left like that, but you need to kill them to cook lobster faster. There are 2 ways to kill a lobster: Using a knife or using a pot to cook.
- The first method is to prepare a sharp knife. Then use it to pierce the lobster's head, Place the knife near the lobster's eyes and press through the skull and between the eyes. Cut a straight line from the top down. Before killing, it is advisable to tie a rope to the claw so that it is easier to cut.
- The second method is to use a pot of boiled water and add a pinch of salt. Then put the washed lobster in and boil for a few minutes. So boiling before baking, you will not need to use a knife to kill them.
- Boil a large pot of water, add salt, then prepare a separate bowl of ice. Prepare a basin of ice water. When the ice water boils, put the lobster in the pot and cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, put the lobster through the ice water that has been prepared.
- Using a bowl, mix together the ingredients: butter, parsley, chives and 1/2 teaspoon salt and leave.
- Take the lobster in the cooled stone pot, use a large knife to cut the lobster in half. Then place the lobster in the oven, but be careful to place the cut side down on a baking sheet that has been brushed with the seasoning mixture previously mixed in the butter.
- Start broiling the lobster and wait until it is golden brown and cooked.
Note that the waiting time from broil to ready to eat is about 6 to 8 minutes. To enjoy, do not forget to sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately with lemon.
Discover the similar lobster cooking methods to have the irresistible flavor and aroma
This article will help you learn how to broil whole lobster quickly and get a delicious dish. Hopefully the above sharing will help you have more knowledge to cook lobster.
Visit our blog for more useful tips related to the lobster. Feel free to contact us via the below contact information if you have any further questions or requests.
- Website: www.mualobster.com
- Address: 849 Forest Ave, Portland, ME 04103.
- Tel: +1 (207) 772-3565.