Best Grilled Oyster Recipes In 2 Ways
Oysters are very nutritious food and are known as the "golden food" for male physiological health. There are many methods of oyster processing to create attractive and delicious dishes, but the most popular is grilled oysters. This article will show you how to make grilled oysters at home with the simplest grilled oyster recipes.
Enjoy grilled oysters with a variety of flavors
1. How long to cook oysters on grill?
If we want the grilled oysters to be just eaten, not dry, we will have to time it. When grilling on the grill, you need to prepare a pot of red coals and a grill. Then put the pre-cooked oysters and arrange them on the grid at a moderate distance. Waiting time for grilled oysters on the grill is not too long, just wait for about 15 minutes.
Grilled oysters with added sauce will be more delicious
2. How to cook oysters on the grill in 2 ways?
2.1 Grilled oysters with butter sauce
- Butter: 2 cups softened
- Grated Parmesan Cheese: 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped parsley: 1/4 cup
- Minced garlic: 2 cloves
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Chili powder coffee: 1 teaspoon
- Ground red chili: 1/2 teaspoon
- Hot sauce: 1/2 teaspoon
- Large fresh oysters on half shell: 2 dozen
- Servings: 3 servings
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Total: 30 minutes
Step 1: Directly preheat the grill at the temperature 500 degrees F.
Step 2: Make the sauce by heating a medium saucepan over low heat, then add the butter until melting into liquid. Saute minced garlic about 30 seconds until fragrant. Turn off heat and wait 5 minutes, add the chili pepper flakes, parsley, lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
For shucked oysters: Spoon a heaping teaspoon of the butter sauce in each oyster, them place them on the preheated grill, cover and cook for 5 - 6 minutes or until oyster meat slightly curl.
For unshucked oysters: You will open oysters slightly with heat, then use a shucking knife or a clean screwdriver to pry open them completely. To do that, place them (cup side up) on the grill, cover and cook for 1 minute. Quickly remove the oysters and shuck them, it will easily open without effortless. Repeat of spooning the butter sauce in each oyster like for shucked oysters.
Grilled oysters with butter are finished with the passionate, extremely attractive aroma of butter and garlic. Oysters are not too dry, still retain the fat and sweet taste, combined with garlic butter sauce to bring you a dish that suits your taste. When enjoying this dish, it can be combined with green chili salt, it's great.
- The part of oyster juice secreted, you separate and put the oysters to be grilled on a porcelain plate.
- You should choose oysters on the shell with a raised tip, the new oyster meat will be large and delicious.
- While grilling oysters, time should be taken so that the oysters are not overcooked, losing their special flavor.
Grilled oysters with butter sauce are nutritious
2.2 Char-grilled oysters with cheese
For Cheese Topping:
- Grated Parmesan: 2 cups
- Grated mozzarella: 1 cup
- Minced garlic: 2 tablespoons
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- Italian parsley, chopped: 1 bunch
For the garlic finishing butter:
- Unsalted Butter: 1 piece
- Fresh lemonade: 1 cup
- Hot sauce, Louisiana brand: 1/2 cup
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1/2 cup
- Minced garlic: 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 24 oysters chopped on half shell
- 1 loaf of Italian bread, sliced and toasted on the griddle
- Serving: 3 servings
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Total: 35 minutes
Grilled oysters with cheese is a dish that brings a lot of nutrition to the body. To get a dish with as much flavor as desired, people can follow these steps:
- Step 1: Make a cheese coating to spread over the oysters. In a large bowl, mix Parmesan, mozzarella cheese, and garlic. Add part of the lime juice, lime zest, and chopped parsley to a bowl and set aside to use in the final step.
- Step 2: On the stove, over low heat, put the butter, 1 part lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire, minced or minced garlic, and 1/2 cup water in a medium saucepan. Then melt the butter slowly, with the ingredients whisking until well combined.
- Step 3: Preheat the grill, about 400 degrees F, wait until it reaches a certain temperature. On each oyster placed on half of the shell, put the cheese mixture on with a sufficient amount, not too much will make when eaten. Place the oysters on the grill slowly so the cheese doesn't fall out, cover and put in the oven. Cook until the cheese mixture has melted on each oyster and they show signs of discoloration. This process will take about 10 minutes to wait.
- Step 4: Use tongs to remove the oysters from the grill. Then proceed to place all the oysters on a tray or any other heat proof surface.
- Step 5: Take a large plate to arrange oysters, each plate can put about 6 oysters. Then use a spoon to coat some of the melted garlic butter mixture over the oysters. You can decorate with many other things if you need to use this dish to receive guests.
For a better taste and easier to absorb oysters, butter is best served with bread. If preparing for a romantic party, you can prepare a little more wine. Surely when completing this dish, your family will have more new, delicious, nutritious and new dining experiences.
Complete char-grilled oysters with cheese
3. Tips for grilling oysters
- You should find large, fat oysters, so that you can place the oysters directly on the grill grates and keep the juices stable. If not, the flavorful juices of oysters as well as the sauce will spill.
- It would be difficult to handle the oysters on the grill, so instead of using tongs, spoons or spatula, you should wear long, sturdy BBQ gloves to move the oysters by hand without get a burn.
- To prevent the oysters from wobbling, prepare a bed of rock salt or rice in a small pan and place the oysters on it. Then placing the entire pan inside the grill or under a broiler.
Watch more the way on grilling oysters with beer butter sauce.
Applying the above recipes, you have just finished grilled oysters with garlic butter and grilled oysters with cheese sauce with an extremely attractive and greasy aroma. A dish with only very simple steps, suitable for entertaining friends or family on the weekend.
Housewives should note grilled oyster recipes above to get a nutritious meal with the most flavor for the family. Hopefully the information shared above will help everyone gain more important knowledge to add to the daily cooking menu.
- Website: www.mualobster.com
- Address: 36 Bath Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011, USA
- Tel: +1 (207) 844 8343
- Regular price
- Sale price